Become a charity runner!
The “charity” part is very important, however you should not forget that you are going to run, hence:
- Get registered for a race on the site: Half Marathon (21,1 km, 10 km and 5 km) or Color Run (5 km). There you can find detailed information concerning how to get a race pack before the race.
- Or get a free slot from the Fund (click during the registration that you would like to get a free slot). Y
- This slot is only free for you but not for the Fund since the slots are bought out from the company organizing the race. If you take a free slot from the Fund, we kindly ask you to indicate not less than 5000 rubles as your target on the charity runner page, or to cover the difference as your donation if the final amount gathered is less than 5000 rubles.
- The number of free slots is limited and the Fund cannot guarantee there will be enough for the people requesting them.
- You have to register on the site even with a free slot.
- The Fund does not participate in the organization of the race, so we are not able to settle any questions connected with the registration. But in some cases we can help!
Fill in the registration form to join the charity runners’ team.
Receive a letter confirming your registration indicating your next moves (receipt period up to 5 days).
After you have settled your text-description, charity target amount, and other details, you can get your own page containing the following information:
- Your name and photo;
- A small text about you (occupation, why you want to run for charity, calling your friends to make a donation) ;
- Target amount (you can always find that here);
- Information about a child and the child's photo for whom you are going to run (there is no possibility to “choose” the child; the description and the child's photo is offered by the Fund).
Now you have everything you need, and can start your own fund-raising campaign. You can inform the people you know about the Fund and the «Сhildren in Trouble» project, about the child you are running for, and you can write letters and use social networks, and other means.
An important detail – you have to submit a medical health certificate in order to get access to the race.
On the day of race it is necessary to come to the place of the team meeting in advance (the details about the place and time of the meeting will be sent close to the race day) to:
- Get a “Running with Purpose” T-shirt
- Get a special present
- Take a team photo
- Meet your child and other children who are able to come to the run
- Run your distance and enjoy it!